Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cuti sudah bah !


It’s semester break peeps!

Yeay ! hey dunia. Guess what??? It’s semester break!!! Yehaaa…4 months without any assignments & lecturers…heeeee~ suka! Suka! Suka! But then..nnti mesti rindu..hehe. only on September, we will start back the new semester…..though the fact is I’m quite happy I can spend 4 months in my home…=) so, basically…honestly I don’t have any plan for this hols…I’m just thinking to eat+sleep+enjoy my life well..hahaha! >program mengemokkan diri<…my 1st plan is to get a job..but then…my lovely “beliau” & mum….mesti xbagi punya..ahaha~~>anak kesayangan kn..hahaha<…so this 1st plan..is totally out..2nd plan again….travel around d world..>ada duit meh?<.hahaha…not exactly around d world la…around sabah to be exact…I’m planning to jalan-jalan cari pasal around sabah…(if my parents allow, then hooray!)…3rd plan…i’m not thinking af anything yet…any suggestion? Lalalala~~maybe just finish watching all my korean movies collection??? Heee! Anyway…peeps! Enjoy ur hols ! weeeee =)


with ♥...sheila !


AWAK YG CUTE, SILA LAH LIKE =)

0 Orang Cute Makan Karipap:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...