Saturday, October 30, 2010

Papai semester 3...THANK YOU CIKGU!



--sy belum graduate..motif gambar ini adalah suka2..lagi 5 semester okeyh--


waka waka eh eh....>trademark baru<
wot wot....heheheh
salam everyone....yehaaaa!!! today was my last lecture for this semester...it was ENGLISH PHONETICS & PHONOLOGY class....yeahh...i'm finished with all lectures in sem 3..waiting for me ahead....is my final examination..i should sum up my overall lectures throughout this sem...basically, this semester i'm taking 19 credit hours..these are my subjects and will be taking the exam soon...waka waka eh eh...
I'm taking two major papers, two minors and two university papers...

1. Second Language Acquisition - 3 credit hours (MAJOR)
taught by: going to be my father-in-law - Mr. Azman...(suda baca..jan gtau sir)hahah~~~

2. English Phonetics & Phonology - 3credit hours (MAJOR)
taught by: Dr. Che Ton...madam waka waka eh eh...
*my carrymark =((

3. Literary Criticism - 3 credit hours (MINOR)
taught by: Mr.Sidek

4. Selected Novels & Short Stories - 3 credit hours (MINOR)
taught by: Dr. Hashimah Isa...favourite lecturer among teslians..kan3

5. Wacana Akademik Bahasa Melayu - 2 credit hours(U)
taught by : Madam Norzalina Noor

6. 3P - 4 credit hours (U)
taught by ; Dr. Shaheda

7. Taekwando - 1 credit hour (KO)
taught by: Sir Ariffin a.k.a Sir Open Season..heheh ^^


jadi...19 jam kredit suda kan?yehaaa~~wish me the best for this exam...carrymark smua..=((...uwaaa..but still..i deserved it..hahaha~~...i'm going to do my best for finals....insyaAllah...most important thing here...i would like to thank all lecturers for all the guidance and the knowledge taught by them..thank you cikgu!from me and all my friends...thanks for everything...and do forgive me and all my friends for all the wrongdoings and misdeeds throughout our P&P session...THANK YOU CIKGU!



terima kasih cikgu....
lalalala....
TO SIR WITH LOVE....
wot wot...
ini sheila cute yg post...time kaseh....

p/s: going to start revising...hehe...yaka tuh? ^^
AWAK YG CUTE, SILA LAH LIKE =)

0 Orang Cute Makan Karipap:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...